By clicking “I approve” and submitting this form, you have reviewed your new website and approve it to go live.
You also understand that Fox & Lee provides a 30 day warranty period following the launch, and any requests for support past this warranty period will be billed as additional work, unless you have signed up to a website care plan. If you are unsure, please speak to your Project Manager about this.
By authorising Fox & Lee to launch and make your website “Live”, you agree to the following:
- Approval: The website is approved and meets all requirements. Fox & Lee has delivered a fully functioning, finished product.
- Billable hours: I understand that all future changes or corrections in design or content are now billable at Fox & Lee standard rates.
- Browser compatibility: Fox & Lee has developed my website for compatibility with the most recent versions of Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome web browsers. I also understand that older browsers and future browsers may not display my website or provide bug-free functionality due to the unpredictable nature of browser design.
- Future Issues: Over time, certain aspects of websites may have issues. Browser compatibility may diminish, unknown customer input, and various random variables may cause slow degeneration of my website. I understand that Fox & Lee is not responsible for these types of issues, but can help to control and prevent them if a website care plan has been subscribed too.
- Maintenance: Fox & Lee offers website care plans and that if I choose to decline a subscribing to a website care plan, all future security updates, backups are my responsibility. Any work required by Fox & Lee will be under our standard hourly rate.
- Payment: I understand that full payment is now due and must be made prior to the website going live.
We are looking forward to moving into the next stage of your project.
"*" indicates required fields