All Natural Skincare eCommerce Website Design & Development
The Botany Essentials ecommerce website design and development project was created for this stunning Australian skincare manufacturer who make their own products and sell direct to consumers. Botany wanted to reposition themselves in the market from being a wholesale-manufacturer, to selling all natural premium skincare products direct to consumers (B2C).
This ecommerce website project was a complete overhaul of their older site, taking it from a wholesale company that was aimed at retail business owners to now selling direct to consumers with a full systemised ecommerce backend.
Botany’s operating procedures would remain the same with the warehouse and on-site manufacturing process continuing as normal, but without a bricks and mortar frontage meant this was an online ecommerce business only.
The nature of selling beauty products online can be a competitive market – but with a unique skincare product like this one and being the manufacturer of the products meant we could leverage the company’s “making process” to educate consumers on just how pure and amazing the products are!
The strategy was very clear from the beginning: To completely redesign and rebuild the website and transform it into a consumer-friendly ecommerce platform with strong features to rank highly on launch.
• The new custom ecommerce website design features stunning artwork that was created by our designer to support the brand message of only using natural ingredients
• Custom icons were designed to communicate the product benefits visually and verbally
• A custom ecommerce mega menu that gives customers the ability to shop by a particular body part, then narrow down by skin concern and product type
• eCommerce development of a dynamic search area allows customers to search via product, keyword or skin concern
• Customer integration with third-party provider ZenDesk that enables a live chat function for an ultimate customer service experience
• The overall structure and layout of the site was mapped out by our user experience designer before the interface was added. This ensures a good flow, clear messaging, and an ultimate journey for users to discover, learn and buy.
• Integrating the reviews and star rating feature allowed data to feed through to Google, giving Botany Essentials a competitive edge on launch
This fully custom ecommerce website design and development project is feature rich, with a strong backend system for staff to manage product levels, online orders and provide a great customer service experience.
Talk to us now, book a free consult call to discuss your project.
Fill out the below form and we’ll be in touch with you
"*" indicates required fields